terça-feira, dezembro 30, 2008

Patti Smith
Aos 62 anos está bem e recomenda-se.
Because the Night take me now baby here as I am pull me close, try and understand desire is hunger is the fire I breathe love is a banquet on which we feed come on now try and understand the way I feel when I'm in your hands take my hands as the sun descends they can't hurt you now, can't hurt you now, can't hurt you now because the night belongs to lovers because the night belongs to love because the night belongs to lovers because the night belongs to love have I doubt when I'm alone love is a ring, the telephone love is an angel disguised as lust here in my bed until the morning comes come on now try and understand the way I feel when I’m in yours hands take my hands as the sun descends they can't hurt you now, can't hurt you now, can't hurt you now because the night belongs to lovers ... And love we feel With doubt the vicious circle Turns and burns Without you, oh! I cannot live Forgive, the yearning burning I believe it's time, to feel the real So touch me now, touch me now, touch me now Because the night belongs to lovers Because the night belongs to love Because the night belongs to lovers Because the night belongs to love Because we believe in the night we’re lovers Because we believe in the night we trust Because the night belongs to lovers Because the night belongs to love
Patti Smith/Bruce Springsteen

3 comentários:

jrd disse...

The sound...of this night.
Very good!

Anónimo disse...

Assino por baixo.

Anónimo disse...

Feliz Ano Novo! [(*)]

Amanhã, um Ano Novo vai chegar a esta estação.

Se não puderes ser o maquinista, desejo que sejas o seu mais divertido passageiro.

Procura um lugar junto à janela desfruta cada uma das paisagens que o tempo te oferecer, com o prazer de quem realiza a primeira viagem.

Não te assustes com os abismos, nem com as curvas que não te deixam ver os caminhos que estão por vir.

Aproveita a viagem da vida, observando cada arbusto, cada riacho, cada beira de estrada e a paisagem.

Desdobra o mapa e planeja roteiros.
Presta atenção em cada paragem e fica atento ao apito da partida.
E quando decidires descer na estação onde a esperança te acenou não hesites.
Desembarca nela os teus sonhos...

Desejo que a tua viagem pelos dias do próximo ano, seja de
PRIMEIRA CLASSE

Feliz Ano Novo!

Grilinha